Dealing with mono content in today’s live sports surround sound environment presents a number of problems for engineers who are working to deliver the highest quality mixes. Simple mono sound sources just don’t always cut it.
DaySequerra’s new four-channel Mono2Stereo synthesizer uses DTS Neural Technology’s proprietary algorithm developed to produce an artifact-free, wide soundstage with perfect, spectrally balanced stereo from mono content. It has four stereo output channels; each channel has both balanced analog and 75-ohm unbalanced AES3 digital audio outputs. The Mono2Stereo delivers exceptional audio performance with its 24bit over-sampling analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters with 105dB SNR and 0.0015% THD+N. DaySequerra’s proprietary input stabilizer ensures solid AES lock even with long cable runs.
The DSP-based algorithm provides a pleasing stereo soundstage and a smooth, seamless transition from mono to stereo. Mono content is synthesized into stereo with width and depth information, creating a convincing image--often indistinguishable from original stereo content.
Easily accessed user presets store settings of the Mono2Stereo’s four channel-dedicated “Stereo Width” controls, crossover frequency, high and low shelf filters and audio limiter for recall at the touch of a button. This streamlines setup time allowing plug-and-play use once desired settings are achieved for specific projects.
Not only does DaySequerra’s Mono2Stereo deliver the highest quality audio performance, but the 4-channel capability allows mixers more control of their mono content on-the-fly allowing them to produce a better stereo and 5.1 mix overall
- DTS Neural Technologies proprietary algorithm produces artifact-free, wide soundstage with perfect, spectrally balanced stereo from mono content
- Four Mono2Stereo channels each with dedicated “Stereo Width” control in 1RU provides maximum flexibility
- User presets simplify setup and allow consistent, easy recall of favorite settings
- 4 mono analog and 4 AES3 inputs
- 4 stereo output channels – each channel has balanced analog +24dBu max and 75-ohm unbalanced AES3 digital audio outputs
- Dedicated input-output metering for each output channel
- 24bit over-sampling analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters with 105dB SNR and 0.0015% THD+N Sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- AES3 sync from any AES input or external AES11 sync input with pass-through
- AES3 digital audio error displays – parity, CRC and Eye pattern
- DaySequerra’s proprietary input stabilizer ensures solid AES lock
- User selected mono/stereo crossover frequency to improve low frequency imaging
- Built-in low shelf and high shelf filters to help compensate for microphone frequency response and tailor overall mix balance
- Fast responding limiter maintains desired output threshold level
Call for price
keywords: new sale sales sell purchase buy mono to stereo